Heavy-duty palace doors
Palace high performance sliding doors may provide door openings of up to 3m high and are a top of the range option for luxury homes. They may be designed using multiple sliding configurations, with double or triple track options. They may therefore slide into cavity walls for maximum opening.
Heavy duty palace door features include:
- being thermally efficient,
- being able to accommodate single and double glazing,
- being able to be used together with Horizon Shutters to control natural light in your home,
- offering a unique corner entry option,
- creating a panoramic view that is borderless.
- SANS 10400 Part B: Safety Glazing Regulations,
- SANS 10400 Part XA: Energy Usage in Buildings,
- SANS 613: Mechanical Performance of Fenestration,
- SANS 204: Energy Efficiency in Buildings.
Standard patio sliding doors
Sliding doors provide maximum viewing angles and allow a great deal more light into your home or office than with normal doors. They have a smooth action, are fully weather sealed and available in 2, 3 or 4-panel configurations.
These doors are often used together with top lights and side lights to fill larger openings, create enclosures and build sunrooms. They are ideal for ‘opening up’ living areas into garden or outdoor leisure areas.