Casement window 30.5mm
Also referred to as projected aluminium windows or sash windows, casement windows have leafs or sashes that rotate outward from the window’s outer frame.
30.5mm casement windows are extremely versatile and their features include:
- double draft seals for excellent weather sealing,
- anodized and powder-coated aluminium options,
- being available in a wide range of powder-coated colours,
- fitting options of standard 4mm glass, toughened glass or laminated safety glass,
- the option for fitting with tinted glass,
- being able to easily be fitted with burglar proofing.
Our top-hung casement windows have an A2 rating on the AAAMSA wind, deflection and water test, while the side-hung units have an A2 rating.
Casement window 38.0mm
The casement 38 window may be used for both residential and commercial applications; it is very durable and has superb weathering characteristics.
38.0mm casement windows feature:
- being thermally efficient with the option of single or double glazing,
- energy-efficiency ratings (U-Values) of between 3 & 4W/m2K when used with 25mm double glazing.
- SANS 10400 Part B: Safety Glazing Regulations,
- SANS 10400 Part XA: Energy Usage in Buildings,
- SANS 613: Mechanical Performance of Fenestration,
- SANS 204: Energy Efficiency in Buildings.
The system boasts multiple mullions to handle wind loads of up to 2000 PA and may be fitted with safety bars.
The system scores an A3 rating on the SANS 613 performance compliance test and FS 0012 certification on the Safiera Energy Rating test.